Learn More about Lead Attorney Bernie J. Kempen
Bernie Johannes Kempen
Modesto, San Francisco, Castro Valley California
Bernie J. Kempen is a Family Law Specialist
Certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
When we accept your case and you become our client, we will not only be at your side, we will be on your side.
However, if the other side is unreasonable, we do not compromise and zealously argue your case to the court.
We have a deeply held professional philosophy concerning each area of family law we practice.
We shall personally explain our professional philosophy related to your particular circumstances when we contact you to discuss your case.
In order to bring quality service to you, we have a team of professionals ready to process your case.
We respond to any queries within 24-hours and have the ability to act very swiftly in cases of emergency. We are also available on a 24-hour basis in cases of need.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law and Divorce
- Marital Property and Debt Division
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Spousal Support ("Alimony")
- Step-Parent Adoption
- Establishment of Legal Paternity
- Modification of Divorce Court Orders
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Domestic Violence
- Certified Family Law Specialist, California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization
- California, 1993
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1993
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California,
- University of Cape Town, Rondebosch, South Africa,
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Stanislaus County Bar Association
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Castro Valley Rotary,
- San Francisco School of the Arts PTSA (VP)
School Site Council (alt Board Member)
- Castro Vally Arts Foundation